School of Choice Window Now Open
Delton Kellogg Schools is accepting applications for School of Choice beginning June 10, 2021. The window will close on July 10, 2021. In order to maintain class sizes, we will be accepting a limited number of applicants for each grade level. Those limits are:
- Kindergarten: 30 students
- 1st Grade: 13 students
- 2nd Grade: 0 students
- 3rd Grade: 5 students
- 4th Grade: 6 students
- 5th Grade: 5 students
- 6th Grade: 5 students
- 7th Grade: 8 students
- 8th Grade: 0 students
- 9th Grade: 5 students
- 10th Grade: 5 students
- 11th Grade: 5 students
- 12th Grade: 5 students
The application will be posted under the Enrollment Info tab when the window opens.
May Community Newsletter-
Update on Summer Testing and Masks for Student Athletes
Please find the update below based on current MDHHS orders and information.
- Weekly testing for in-season, spring sports continues to be required through the end of the spring season for teams and/or individuals under the June 1 MDHHS Epidemic Order. The end of the season (and testing) for each spring team and/or individual is when the last contest, competition or meet takes place for each team (in most cases after elimination from the MHSAA tournament) or individual (if an individual qualifier in an individual sport).
- Effective immediately, both indoor and outdoor out-of-season summer workouts, summer conditioning and other summer out-of-season activities allowed by MHSAA regulations are NOT required to test participants on a weekly basis. Remember that MHSAA summer regulations begin for all schools on Monday, June 7.
- For all summer out-of-season indoor activity, face masks are required for all non-vaccinated individuals at all times. This MDHHS requirement ends with the expiration of the current order on June 30, 2021.
- Face masks are not required for any outdoor activity.
- There are no longer limits on outdoor crowds and gatherings as of June 1.
We will continue to provide updates as things continue to change from MDHHS.
Meal Pickup and Delivery ProgramOur food service program will no longer be handing out meals from the high school on Wednesday evening. However, if your student is not attending face to face they can sign up for the Thursday meal delivery, by clicking here.The locations for Thursday delivers are:Gun Lake - Circle Inn 10:00am - 10:15 a.m.Prairieville township Hall 10:35 am - 10:50 a.m.Delton Methodist Church 11:00 am - 11:15 a.m.Dowling - Goldsworthy's Station - 11:30 am - 11:45 a.m.If you are unable to meet the school at a designated location home deliveries are available. These will be made from 10:00 am - 11:30 a.m., with the food being placed on the doorstep. Families must sign up their student on the "meal delivery form" located on the dkschools.org website and must live in district in order for the DK bus to deliver to your home.
Winter 2020-2021 DK Proud district newsletter, formerly known as the Inside Track.
There are no upcoming events to display.